2018 Fish for Kids Event Information
15th Annual Fish for Kids Fishing Event
When: Saturday, May 12th, 2018 from 9am to Noon
Where: Osprey Point (3346 Monroe Road, De Pere, WI 54115)
Who can sign-up: Kids going into grades K-5 from anywhere in Wisconsin!
EVERYTHING IS FREE!!!!!
There will be:
- Fish identificat ion memory game
- Casting and reeling lesson
- Slip bobber and knot tying lessons
- Minnow races
- Boater Safety
- Fishing from the shoreline
- FISHING RAFFLE PRIZES FOR EVERY CHILD
2018 Presenting Sponsor is:
5G Benefits / GOEBEL
Fish for Kids is an official 501c(3) tax-exempt organization under GOEBEL Family Foundation Inc (Tax ID# 47-3430983). Donations can be made out to GOEBEL Family Foundation Inc and mailed to our office at 76 Western Ave, Fond du Lac, WI 54935.